Tuesday, November 20, 2012

AtariAge, Space Rocks label contest

Updated the Design page with an entry from an Atari cartridge label contest for the game 'Space Rocks'. The website AtariAge is one of the most extensive archives of Atari hardware and software information on the internet, and even produces new games for systems that have been extinct for years. To breathe new life into these old consoles is a very cool idea to me, so I try to submit a label whenever these contests come about and have at least one horse in the race. Although I learned my label didn't win I still wanted to add it to my Design page, as I have a previous entry for the game 'Incoming!' up there now. These have been a lot of fun to do, so I'm sure when the next label contest rolls around I'll have another entry to post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment